Over the next several months the Ramsay Community Association in collaboration with The Natural Step Canada, will be working hard with members of the community to create a sustainable vision and action plan for Ramsay.
We are hosting an information and visioning session on March 17th from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at the Ramsay Community Association (1136 – 8 Street SE) and we hope you can join us.
Come learn about, discuss, and contribute to the development of a Ramsay’s Sustainable Neighbourhood Plan. If you are a resident, business owner, potential developer, rock star or just want to learn more, this session is for you!
During the session you will:
- Learn about Neighbourhood and Community Planning initiatives (the role of residents, businesses and other key stakeholders throughout the process)
- Learn about the process Ramsay will go through to create a Sustainable Neighbourhood Plan for the community. (What role do you want to play?)
- Share your ideas and contribute to Ramsay’s new vision. (Wouldn’t it be great if…)
- Help identify a set of focus areas for your neighbourhood plan.
- Decide how you want to be involved throughout the process. (I want to help shape the future of my neighbourhood sign me up! This is cool but I don’t have much time keep me in the loop and I’ll contribute when I can, You guys are nuts I’m outta here!).
Please RSVP by contacting Kevin Cunningham (email@example.com) 403.680.0854.
We look forward to seeing you on March 17th.